Pre Matric Scholarships Scheme: The scholarship at pre-matric level will encourage parents from minority communities to send their school going children to school, lighten their financial burden on school education and sustain their efforts to support their children to complete school education. The scheme will form the foundation for their educational attainment and provide a level playing field in the competitive employment arena. Empowerment through education, which is one of the objectives of this scheme, has the potential to lead to upliftment of the socio economic conditions of the minority communities.
- Colgate Scholarship 2022
- Drishti IAS Asmita Scholarship Scheme 2022
- Vodafone Scholarship 2022
- SBI Scholarship 2022
- NEST Scholarship 2022
Pre Matric Scholarships Scheme Online Form Important Dates
|Scheme Closing Date||30-10-2022|
|Defective Application Verification Date||16-10-2022|
Pre Matric Scholarship Details
The scholarship will be awarded for studies in India in a government or private school from class I to class X, including such residential Government institutes and eligible private institutes selected and notified in a transparent manner by the State Government and Union Territory Administration concerned.
Pre Matric Scholarship Amount
• Admission Fee for Class VI to X: Rs. 500/- per annum subject to actuals (both Hosteller & Day Scholar).
• Tuition Fee for Class VI to X: Rs. 350/- per month subject to actuals (both Hosteller & Day Scholar).
• For Class I to V: Rs. 100/- per month for Day Scholar.
For Class VI to X: Rs. 600/- per month for Hosteller, Rs. 100/-per month for Day Scholar.For 10 months in an academic year.
Pre Matric Scholarships Eligibility
Scholarship will be awarded to the students who have secured not less than 50% marks in the previous final examination and annual income of their parents/guardian from all sources does not exceed Rs. 1.00 lakh.
How to apply online for Pre Matric Scholarships Scheme?
Time needed: 10 minutes.
• Step 1:– Click on Link given below.
• Step 2:- Register your account.
• Step 3:- Fill the application form.
• Step 4:– Download application form for future reference.
|Notification PDF||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|More Scholarships||Click Here|