PM Kisan Yojana: 12th Installment to be Credited in Farmers’ Accounts | Steps to Check Balance.
PM-KISAN Samman Nidhi: Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-KISAN) was launched in 2019 by Prime Minister Narendra Modi with the aim to supplement the financial needs of land-holding farmers. Under the PM-KISAN scheme, eligible beneficiary farmers to get a financial support of Rs 6,000 per year. This amount is credited directly to the bank account of the beneficiaries in three equal instalments of Rs 2,000. These farmers are now waiting for the 12th instalment of PM-Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
PM Kisan samman Nidhi Yojana overview
|Name||PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana|
|Initiated by||Prime Minister Shree Narendra Modi|
|Total Beneficiaries||More than 12 crores|
|Total Annual Assistance||Rs.6000/-|
|Mode PM Kisan KYC Update||CSC Centres / Online|
|Location||All Over India|
PM Kisan 12th Instalment News
When will the 12th instalment of PM Kisan be released?
The 12th instalment amount of the PM Kisan will be released between September and November 2022. The government released the 11th instalment of PM Kisan on May 31, 2022. According to reports, the government releases one instalment every four months and it may happen sometime in October according to various news reports. PM-Kisan beneficiaries will receive the 12th instalment amount of Rs.2,000 through the bank account linked to the PM-Kisan Yojana. However, the beneficiary farmer must have completed their PM-Kisan eKYC process by 31 August 2022 to receive the 12th instalment amount.
The amount of Rs.6,000 is given in three equal instalments every year as follows:
|Instalment||Period of Payment|
PM Kisan 12th Instalment: E-kyc Update
Farmers who want to register their information at the Common Service Center (CSC) can use the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-Kisan) Scheme’s State Nodal Officers (SNOs) or the e-Governance Services India Limited-Special Purpose Vehicle (CSC-SPV). Farmers who wish to update using the offline approach must follow the instructions and do it on time. These are the steps to be followed:
- to update the KYC at the Common Service Center through In-Person Verification (CSC).
- The essential paperwork to authenticate the account must be carried on one’s person.
- Ask for the Aadhar update for the PM KISAN Scheme or PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana at the centre after that.
- You will be required to complete the biometric login.
- Your account will then open where you may update the Aadhar card number and submit the form after checking it.
- A confirmation message will be sent to the provided mobile number as soon as your KYC has been updated.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 12th Installment: Steps to check balance
- Go to the official website of the government – https://pmkisan.gov.in/
- Now look for ‘Farmer’s Corner Section at the homepage
- Select the‘ Beneficiary Status’ option. Here, the beneficiary can check his or her application status.
- The list will have the farmer’s name and the amount sent to his bank account.
- Now either enter your Aadhar Number or Account Number or Mobile Number.
- Then click on the ‘Get data’
How to raise a query on PK Kisan online
Visit the official PM Kisan website and enter your Aadhaar number or account number or mobile number and click on ‘Get details’ to get your details.
- Email ID: [email protected] and [email protected] or
- Call PM-Kisan Helpline No: 011-24300606,155261
- PM Kisan toll-free number is 1800-115-526.
Pm Kisan 12th Instalment: FAQs
PM Kisan 12th Installment is out on 01 October 2022 and amount is credited in to the Bank Account of the Beneficiaries
The 12th instalment amount of the PM Kisan will be released between September and November 2022. Typically, the first period lasts from April to July, the second from August to November, and the third from December to March. The government released the 11th instalment of PM Kisan on May 31, 2022.
PM Kisan Status 2022 can be checked on pmkisan.gov.in for 12th Installment which is latest and upcoming and it is releasing on 7th October, 2022 :- So, all the people those who have applied for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana can check their Pmkisan.gov.in Status 2022 here.
let us tell you that PM Kisan Samman Nidhi yojana’s payment can come in the bank account of farmers anytime from the Central Government. according to the information received, the government can release an installment of ₹ 2000 on September 1, 2022.
Under the scheme, Landholder Farmer families with total cultivable holding upto 2 hectares shall be provided a benefit of Rs. 6000 per annum per family payable in three equal installments, every four months
On January 1, 2022, Prime Minister Shri. Narendra Modi released the 10th instalment of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi.
The initiative was announced by Piyush Goyal during the 2019 Interim Union Budget of India on 1 February 2019. The scheme has cost ₹75,000 crore (equivalent to ₹790 billion or US$9.9 billion in 2020) per annum and came into effect December 2018.
You can follow the steps mentioned below to check PM Kisan balance;
Go to the official website of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme.
Now look for ‘Farmer’s Corner Section.
Then select the ‘beneficiary status’ option.
After that, enter either your mobile number or registration number.
Now click on the ‘Get’