PM Kisan Yojana: 12th Installment Date Confirmed By Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare , Check Official Statement Here.
What Is Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-KISAN) Scheme?
The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-KISAN) Scheme was introduced by Prime Minister Narendra Modi in 2019 for farmers of India. The main objective of the scheme is to provide financial support and aid to farmers who own a cultivable land. According to the scheme, an amount of Rs 6000 per year will be credited in the bank accounts of farmers. The amount will be credited in 3 to 4 installments of Rs 2000. In a financial year, the farmers receive PM Kisan installments 3 times in three periods. Period 1 is from April to July; Period 2 from August to November; and Period 3 from December to March.
Recently, the PM Kisan 11th Installment was credited to the farmers on 31 May 2022. An amount of Rs 21,000 crore was credited into the bank accounts of almost 10 crore farmer beneficiaries.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana: PM Modi to Release 12th installment tomorrow
Prime Minister Narendra Modi will release the 12th Installment of the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana on October 17. The ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare confirmed in a statement. It will benefit more than 10 crore farmers. With the latest release, the total amount transferred to beneficiaries is expected to cross well over Rs 2.16 trillion, the ministry said.
PM Kisan Samman Sammelan 2022
PM Kisan: Steps to Check PM Kisan 12th Installment Status 2022 via Aadhar Card And Account No
- In order to verify that you have been paid the 12th payment for the PM Kisan scheme, you will need to perform the actions that are outlined in the following paragraph.
- You are required to go to the PM Kisan official website.
- As soon as you are brought to the homepage of the official website, you will notice on the side menu an option labeled “beneficiary status.” You will need to choose that option.
- In front of you will now be a brand new page that has been opened.
- Indeed, you are required to input the number of your bank account or your Aadhar card, as well as the captcha code, before you can create an OTP.
- The OTP will be sent to you, and after you recognize it, you may go on to the next page.
- You are required to choose the Get Data option, and information on beneficiaries will be considered in the determination of the status.
- The recipient will be given the twelfth installment of the payment if their name appears on the list of beneficiarie.
PM Kisan Beneficiary List 2022 Contact Customer Support
Hotline number 155261 toll-free number 18001155266