PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana: Farmers Will Not Get 13th Installment | Here’s Why.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Update: The Modi government at the Center had started the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (PM Kisan) to provide financial help to the farmers across the country.
Under this, scheme the beneficiaries across the country to get Rs 6,000 per annum, payable in three equal installments of Rs 2,000 the fund is credited to their accounts through the Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) scheme. Notably, this central scheme covers small and marginal farmers
The Central government has recently released the 12th installment of the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-KISAN) Yojana (Scheme) and now the beneficiary farmers are waiting for the 13th installment of the scheme.
- JK Police Border Battalion Written Admit Card 2022 Direct Link AWO/TPO Hall Ticket @jkpolice.gov.in
- National Health Mission J&K Important advertisment notification 2022.
- MeT Forecasts Fresh Weather Update Till 25 December In Jammu And Kashmir.
- IOCL Recruitment 2022 – latest vacancies for J&K, know selection process, Qualification
It is expected that the next installment will be released by the government before January 26 However, there has been no official announcement by the government on this as yet. But in the meantime, a big update related to the scheme has come to the fore.
During the winter session of Parliament, Union Agriculture Minister Narendra Singh Tomar told that at present 27,43,708 farmers in Chhattisgarh are active in the beneficiary list of PM Kisan Yojana. But only 19,75,340 farmers will be able to get the upcoming installment of PM Kisan Yojana.
Means the rest of the farmers have not done Bhulekh verification and KYC. Let us tell you that if a farmer has not done Bhulekh verification and e-KYC till now, then it will be difficult for him to get the benefit of the 13th.
If you need any kind of help in this regard, then the helpline number has been issued by the Central Government. You can call toll free number 155261 for any type of information related to the scheme
At present, the farmers of Chhattisgarh are less likely to get the 13th installment. Actually, the government has taken a strict view of fraudulent claims that have plagued many Indian subsidies and schemes in the past. In this regard, it has set up a process that aims to be foolproof. Hence, it is necessary to get the Bhulekh verification and the e-KYC done to avail of the benefits.
Unfortunately, not all have been able to their Bhulekh verification and e-KYC completed. Apprehensions abound that 7,68,368 may not receive any money in the 13th instalment that may be announced soon.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 13th installment: Who will not receive the 13th installment?
- The farmers who have not completed Bhulekh verification and e-KYC till now will find it difficult to get the benefit of the 13th installment.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 13th installment: Helpline Number
- The Centre has also issued a helpline number for the farmers. If you have applied for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, then you can call 155261 to know your beneficiary status.