PM Kisan 13th Installment 2022- 23: Overview.
|The Scheme’s name||Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme|
|Scheme Executed By||The Central Government of India|
|PM Kisan Yojana started in||2018|
|PM Kisan Yojana Powered By||Prime Minister Narender Modi|
|PM Kisan 13th Installment Date 2022||will be released by the end of December 2022, Expected
|Beneficiaries||India’s Small and Marginal Landowner Farmers|
|Release Date for the 13th Installment||20 December 2022 (11:00 A.M)|
|Status of E KYC||PM Kisan EKYC|
|The Payment Method||Bank transfer directly|
|Credited Amount Under the PM Kisan Scheme||6000 Rupees in Total, Paid in Three Equal Installments|
|Kisan Help Desk for PM||011-24300606, 155261|
PM Kisan 13th Installment Date & Time
For the farmers who are associated with the PM Kisan Yojana, it is vital to know the release date and time of the 13th installment. This will help them to manage their budget for buying the required farming materials.
Those beneficiaries who have successfully received the 12th Installment and are now waiting to get the next installment must visit the leading portal to know the details of the 13th installment. The Central Government will soon be announcing the Date & Time for the 13th Installment. However, it is expected that the amount will be released to the marginal farmers by the end of December 2022
Despite this, there has been no notification made by the government in any official capacity about this matter. This amount is deposited into the beneficiary’s bank account in a direct transaction. The first installment often occurs between the months of April and July, the second between the months of August and November, and the third between the months of December and March. For the farmers to remain eligible for the programme, their eKYC information has to be kept up to current.
PM Kisan Installment Patterns
Farmers are eligible for financial assistance under this programme. Each farmer may get a maximum of 6000 rupees per year in the form of payments. The breakdown of the payment schedule may be seen in the table that follows:
Installment Payment Schedule Time Period
- 2,000 rupees from April to July
- 2,000 rupees during the months of August and November\
- 2,000 rupees from December to March
PM-Kisan Samman Nidhi Eligibility Criteria
Under this scheme, all landholder farmers’ families are eligible to obtain the benefits. The landholder farmers’ family is defined under the scheme guidelines as a family consisting of a husband, wife and minor children who own cultivable land as per the land records of the respective State or UT. The existing land ownership system is used for identifying the beneficiaries.
How to Register & Fill Application Form Online for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2020
The registration for the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana can be done by two ways Online and Offline. The procedure for the online registration is provided below in this article. You can follow the mentioned steps and register yourself for the PMKSNY scheme. After the registration. the applicants can check their application status on the official website as much time as they want.
The registration procedure for PM Kisan can be completed online or offline.
In order to sign up for the PM Kisan programme, farmers would need to go to the local revenue officer (patwari) or the nodal official who has been designated by the state government. In addition, anyone interested in registering may do so by contacting the Common Service Centers (CSCs) in their area. The that is required of you is to bring all relevant papers with you to the CSC and hand them over to the officer in charge there.
You have the option of registering for the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana either online or offline. Both registration methods are available. The instructions for completing the online registration are included in the next section of this article. If you want to sign up for the PMKSNY plan, you may do so by following the procedures that were provided. Applicants will be able to monitor the progress of their applications whenever they want on the official website once the registration process has been completed.
The Application Process Conducted Online for the PM-Kisan
- You are required to go to the PM Kisan website, which can be found at pmkisan.gov.in, in order to register for the PM Kisan Nidhi Yojana.
- Check out the ‘Farmers Corner’ on the main page of the website.
- To register as a new farmer, choose the appropriate link below.
- You are going to be taken to the registration form at this point.
- You will need to provide your Aadhaar number, as well as fill in the captcha code, and choose the state in which you now live.
- After that, choose ‘Search’ from the menu.
- You will be required to give all of the information that is associated with your land on the next page, including the survey number, account number, and the size of the property.
- To complete the steps, choose the “Save” option from the drop-down menu
The Offline Application Process inside the PM-Kisan Framework
The following are the several methods in which the farmers may submit their applications for this programme:
The eligible farmers can apply for this scheme with the revenue officials, village Patwaris, or other designated officers or agencies by submitting the required details to them. The eligible farmers can apply for this scheme by visiting their nearest Common Service Centres (CSCs) for registration under the scheme upon payment of fees, or they can visit the revenue officials, village Patwaris, or other designated officers or agencies. Alternatively, the eligible farmers can visit the revenue officials, village Patwaris, or
Through the Farmers Corner, farmers who are qualified to participate in the programme may also self-register on the PM-Kisan site.
The following information must be supplied in order to complete the registration process:
- Mobile number.
- Aadhaar Number (if the Aadhaar Number is not issued, then the Aadhaar Enrollment Number and any prescribed document for identification such as the Voters’ ID, Driving Licence, NREGA Job Card, or any other identification issued by Central/State/UT Government). Aadhaar Enrollment Number and any prescribed document for identification.
- The applicant’s bank account number is required.
On the official PM-Kisan website, the government makes available a list of those who have benefited from the programme. The farmers will be able to examine their PM-Kisan status after they have successfully enrolled on the site. The benefits of this programme will be distributed to the farmers whose names are included on the PM-Kisan beneficiary list.
The following is the process that must be followed in order to verify the status of PM-Kisan:
- Visit the PM-Kisan website for the official website.
- Scroll down to the section labelled “Farmers Corner,” then select the tab labelled “Beneficiary Status.”
- After providing the Aadhar number, account number, or mobile number, as well as the Captcha, you may then click the option labelled “Get Data.”
- When the ‘Get Data’ button is pressed, each and every piece of information on the PM-Kisan beneficiary’s transactions will be shown.
- On the screen, you will see the particulars of the most recent instalment, as well as the date that the most recent instalment was sent to the account of the beneficiaries, and the bank account that was credited.
- The PM-Kisan scheme list for a specific village may also be seen by the beneficiaries of the programme.
By following the steps outlined below, the farmers will be able to determine whether or not their names are on the list of those who would benefit from this programme in their village:
- Visit the PM-Kisan website for the official gateway.
- Scroll down until you reach the section titled “Farmers Corner,” then select the option labelled “Beneficiary List.”
- The page titled “Beneficiaries under PM Kisan” will load up next.
- The ‘Get Report’ button may be activated when the Status, District, Sub-district, Block, and Village have been entered.
How to Look Up Your Name on the Thirteenth Installment List of PM Kisan
- Meta announces new features for Instagram: All you need to know
- New WhatsApp features: From View Once text to message yourself on Windows, check details here
- Zika Virus; Symptoms , Diagnosis,Treatment,Prevention
- Please visit the PM KISAN official website.
- After that, you will see this on the homepage. Under “Farmers Corner,” choose the
- option to see the “Beneficiary List.”
- At the top of the new page In the third stage, you will choose your state, as well as
- your district, subdistrict, block, and village.
- At the fourth step, pick the option labelled “Get Report.” Additionally, you are able to
- locate your name on the list.
The deadline for completing the PM Kisan E-KYC 2022, which must be done by any or all beneficiaries in order to receive the benefits of the PM Kisan Yojana 2022, has once again been extended by the Indian government till December 20, 2022. Farmers in the state have already received their final installment in the month of May.
PM Kisan eKYC 2022 @www.pmkisan.gov.in
To complete the E-KYC procedure of the PM Kisan 13th Beneficiary list 2022 online, follow the easy and precise steps given below:
- Firstly, head to the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana’s official website, pmkisan.gov.in.
- Secondly, notice the link naming PM Kisan E-KYC 2022 on the homepage of the PM Kisan Yojana Online Portal.
- After that, enter all the credentials asked for, such as the Aadhaar Card range, Mobile range joined with the Aadhaar Card, and therefore the captcha code shown on the screen and fill within the house provided rigorously. Then Click on the Get just once word (OTP) button on the screen.
- Then you’ll receive an associate degree OTP on the registered mobile range. Enter the OTP received on your mobile within the house provided on your pc or mobile screen.
- Lastly, Click on the Submit button. By following these straightforward steps, your pmkisan.gov.in E-KYC 2022 is going to be completed in a problem-free manner.
How To Check PM Kisan Yojana 13th Beneficiary List 2022
- The first step is to go to the official website of PM Kisan Yojana 2022, i.e., pmkisan.gov.in.
- Then notice the section naming the farmer’s corner on the Portal’s homepage.
- Then opt for the choice naming the PM Kisan 13th Beneficiary List 2022 standing gift on the homepage.
- The pmkisan.gov.in 13th Beneficiary List 2022 can open on your mobile or monitor containing the names of the farmers and, therefore, the selected quantity sent to their registered checking account Numbers.
- After that, enter your Aadhaar Card range, checking account range, or Registered Mobile range.
- The last step is to click on the Get information choice, and your PM Kisan Yojana 13th Installment 2022 standing can seem on your screen.
13th installment list pdf
As far as the information is received, the 13th Installment list pdf is made available by the Government of India after every 4 months. Such farmers who are willing to get information regarding 13th Installment list pdf under PM Kisan Samman Nidhi, such farmers can get complete information regarding 13th Installment list pdf by calling toll free number 155261. The 13th installment of PM Kisan Yojana which is going to be given to the farmers will be for the period from December to March.
PM Kisan Status Check 2022 By Mobile Number
- Farmers can do PM Kisan Status Check 2022 by Mobile Number using the Steps mentioned.
- First thing you have to do is open pmkisan.gov.in and then tap on the Beneficiary Status button.
- Now enter your Mobile Number and enter the OTP you received in Message.
- Your Status as a beneficiary will be now visible on screen in which you can check your Eligibility.
- So using this process, you can check PM Kisan Status 2022 by Mobile Number.
PM-Kisan Helpline Number
The PM-Kisan Helpline number for farmers is – 155261/011-24300606