NSP Scholarship 2022-23 Status Check and Payment @scholarships.gov.in
NSP Scholarship Status 2022-23
Many students apply for the scholarship through the National Scholarship Portal of the Central Government of India. It is very easy to use the portal and search for the scholarship on it.The facility to check whether you are going to get the benefits under the scheme or your application is rejected is available on the NSP portal too. This facility is called scholarship status. Scholarship status is also significant to know if you applied for any scheme. So, in this article, we are going to guide you on how you can know your scholarship status.
How to Check NSP Scholarship Status
- To check the NSP scholarship status you have to go to the official website of the NSP portal
- From the home page, you should go to the login option and choose the fresh/ renewal login link according to the year from the drop-down list.
- Enter the login details and successfully log in with the details.
- A new page will open from where you need to select the Track Application Status option.
- A new page will open where you have to enter the application id and date of birth.
- Now click on the Track Status option.
- The scholarship status will open on the screen.
How to check Payment at PFMS Portal
- To know you scholarship payment you have to go to the official website of the PFMS Public Finance Management System
- On home page you will see “know your payment” option, click on it
- Enter the bank, account number, confirm account number and captcha code
- Know Your Payment at PFMS Portal
- Hit send OTP on registered mobile number option and you will receive an SMS
- Enter the OTP in the given space and your payment details will open on the computer screen.
How to Track NSP Payment
- To track your NSP payment you have to go to the official website of the PFMS Public Finance Management System
- On home page you will see “Track NSP Payment” option, click on it
- Enter the bank, account number or NSP application ID and captcha code
- Select search button and your payment information will open on the computer screen.