NSP Pre-Matric Post-Matric Scholarship 2022-23: Last Date Apply Online @scholarships.gov.in.
NSP Pre-Matric Post-Matric Scholarship, Check Full Details Below.
National Scholarship registration forms have been officially opened for the year 2022-23. The Students who are interested & eligible can easily apply for various scholarship schemes. Before applying for Scholarship, Students need to follow the below guidelines.
National Portal Schemes & Important Dates
|Scheme Name||Scheme Closing Date||Defective Application Verification Date||Institute Verification||DNO / SNO / MNO Verification|
|Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme For Minorities||Open Till 30-09-2022||Open Till 16-10-2022||Open Till 16-10-2022||Open Till 31-10-2022|
|Post Matric Scholarship Scheme For Minorities||Open Till 31-10-2022||Open Till 15-11-2022||Open Till 15-11-2022||Open Till 30-11-2022|
|Merit Cum Means Scholarship For Professional & Technical Courses CS||Open Till 31-10-2022||Open Till 15-11-2022||Open Till 15-11-2022||Open Till 30-11-2022|
|BEGUM HAZRAT MAHAL NATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP||Open Till 30-09-2022||Open Till 16-10-2022||Open Till 16-10-2022||Open Till 31-10-2022|
National Scholarship Portal 2022 – Pre – Matric Scholarship Eligibility
Scholarship will be awarded to the students who have secured not less than 50% marks in the previous final examination and annual income of their parents/guardian from all sources does not exceed Rs. 1.00 lakh.
- Vodafone Scholarship 2022: Last Date, Rewards, Apply Online @learningwithvodafoneidea.in
- Drishti IAS Asmita Scholarship Scheme 2022: Apply Online @www.drishtiias.com
- Colgate Scholarship 2022: Last Date, Eligibility, Apply online @colgatecares.co.in
- IGNOU Student Innovation Scholarship 2022 Online Registration @ignou.ac.in
- JKBOSE National Means cum Merit Scholarship Scheme (NMMSS) 2022-23 – Apply Online @jkbose.nic.in
National Scholarship Portal Schemes (NSP) 2022
- Ministry of Minority Affairs
- Pre Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities
- Post Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities
- Merit Cum Means Scholarship For Professional and Technical Courses CS
- Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities
- Pre-matric Scholarship for Students with Disabilities
- Post-matric Scholarship for Students with Disabilities
- Scholarships for Top Class Education for students with disabilities.
- Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment
- Top Class Education Scheme for SC Students
- Ministry of Labour & Employment
- Financial Assistance for Education of the Wards of Beedi/Cine/IOMC/LSDM Workers – Post-Matric
- Financial Assistance for Education of the Wards of Beedi/Cine/IOMC/LSDM Workers – Pre-Matric
- Aam Aadmi Bima Yojna Scholarship for Andhra Pradesh
- Ministry of Tribal Affairs
- National Fellowship and Scholarship for Higher Education of ST Students – Scholarship (Formally Top Class Education for Schedule Tribe Students) – only for scholarships
- Department of School Education & Literacy
- National Scheme of Incentive to Girls for Secondary Education(NSIGSE)
- National Means Cum Merit Scholarship
- Department of Higher Education
- CENTRAL SECTOR SCHEME OF SCHOLARSHIPS FOR COLLEGE AND UNIVERSITY STUDENTS
- WARB, Ministry of Home Affairs
- Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme For Central Armed Police Forces And Assam Rifles
- PRIME MINISTER’S SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME FORWARDS OF STATES/UTs POLICE PERSONNEL MARTYRED DURING TERROR/NAXAL ATTACKS
- RPF/RPSF, Ministry of Railway
- Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme For RPF/RPSF.
National Scholarship Portal 2022 – Post – Matric Scholarship Eligibility
Scholarship will be awarded to the students who have secured not less than 50% marks or equivalent grade in the previous final examination and the annual income of whose parents/guardians from all sources does not exceed Rs.2.00 lakh.
NSP Scholarship – Amount Distribution
|Scholarship Name||NSP Scholarship Amount|
|Pre-Matric Scholarships Scheme For Minorities||1 – Admission Fee 500/- Per Year2 – Tuition Fee 300/- Per Year|
Post – Matric
|Scholarship Name||Scholarship Amount|
|Post – Matric Scholarships Scheme For Minorities||1 – Admission & Tuition Fee 7,000/- Per Annum2 – For Technical Courses 10,000/- Per Annum|
Merit Cum Means Scholarship For Professional & Technical Courses
|Scholarship Name||Scholarship Amount|
|Merit Cum Means Scholarship For Professional & Technical Courses||20,000 Per Annum|
National Scholarship Portal (NSP) extended last date for Pre Matric & Post Matric Scholarships, Check fresh dates below.
|Official Website||Click Here|