NHPC Various Job Recruitment.
NHPC Limited, is a Mini Ratna Category Power, Govt. of India, Company’s Regional Office, Banikhet candidates for one-year apprenticeship training
and Programming Assistant, Plumber and Electricity in the website www.apprenticeshipindia.org.
The relaxation in maximum age limit is 05 years for SC/ST; 03 years for OBC (Non-Layer; 10 years for Physically Handicapped)
1. Stipend : Stipend will be paid as per Apprenticeship Act, 1961.
2. Age : The age of the candidates should be between 18 to 25 years as on the day of application i.e. on 08-02-2023. A relaxation in upper age limit is admissible as per the Govt . of India guidelines for SC/ST/OBC/PH
3. Reservation : Guidelines under Apprenticeship Act on Reservation for SC, ST, OBC (Non creamy layer), EWS and PwBD will be followed. Applicants who are claiming reservation under above categories shall provide certificate as per Government Standard format issued by the Competent Authority, failing which their claim for reservation will be considered as ‘General’ category only.
4. Minimum Physical Standards : As prescribed in clause 4 of the Apprenticeship Rules 1992 and amendments thereof if any.
5. Duration of Training : The duration of the training will be one year and contract would be terminated automatically after completion of the apprenticeship training period. Shortlisted candidates have to furnish undertaking that after completion of training they can not demand employment.
6. How to Apply :
(i) The candidate must go through the terms & conditions as mentioned in this Notification.
(ii) Candidate should ensure availability of self-mobile number and E-mail ID before applying in the Govt. designated website www.anorenticeshinindia.org . Interested candidates should first REGISTER in the apprentice website and then apply against the relevant vacancies created by this office (Establishment ID: E08210200032). Candidate may refer the Help Manual available in the website.
Selection Process :
Selection of Apprentice Trainees shall be on the basis of Marks secured in ITI. If two or more candidates secure equal marks while preparing merit list, then the candidate of higher age will be considered. The list of selected candidates will also be uploaded on the website of NHPC Limited i.e. www.nhpcindia.com . Contract, will however, be generated in respect of the selected candidates on the website www.aporenticeshipindia.org against the applications of the candidates. The information about issue of contract shall automatically be sent to their registered Email-ID. Candidates will be required to accept the offer in their e-mail as well as SIGN the contract on the website www.apprenticeshiaindia.org.
No boarding/lodging & transportation shall be provided to any candidate by NHPC Limited.
Apprenticeship selection and Training shall be governed by detailed provisions of Apprenticeship Act, 1961.
In case of any ambiguity / dispute arising on account of interpretation in version other than English, English version will prevail.