A national scholarship programme called the Maulana Azad National Scholarship 2022 was established for female students from minority communities. It was now referred to as “Begum Hazrat Mahal.” Atal Bihari Vajpayee, who was India’s prime minister at the time, introduced the Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship Program at the National Conference on Educational & Economic Development of Minorities on May 3, 2003, in Vigyan Bhawan, New Delhi. Almost 5,89,838 female students have benefited from this scholarship so far. It is funded by the Indian government and administered by the Maulana Azad Education Foundation.
Maulana Azad Scholarship 2022
Many times, when students are pursuing an education, they are unable to finance it due to the high college fees by the relevant college or the school authorities. To assist students in overcoming such challenges, the Maulana Azad scholarship was established in 2002 and 2003, and it has since done miracles in the lives of students.
The Maulana Azad scholarship 2022 offers nearly two types of scholarships. Both types of scholarships offers a variety of benefits to all students who are unable to pay their tuition fees due to the high cost. The Begum Hazrat Mahal scholarship is a significant one that is given out by the Maulana Azad Fellowship’s administrators.
The Begum Hazrat Mahal scholarship is only offered to female college or university students in India. Minority students will receive a significant financial incentive through this award, enabling them to continue their studies and live normal lives.
|Name Of The Scholarship||Maulana Azad Scholarship 2022|
|Scholarship Launched By||Maulana Azad Education Foundation|
|Beneficiaries Of The Scholarship||Students Of Minorities|
|Objective Of The Scholarship||Providing Incentives|
Minority female students are given financial aid through the formerly named Maulana Azad Scholarship to enable them to finish their education without suffering any obstacles. The award covers the costs of entrance, course/tuition fees, and maintenance payments. The amount of the Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship is highlighted in the article below.
Maulana Azad Scholarship 2022 Reward
The following scholarships are offered by the Maulana Azad Education Foundation to all qualified applicants for admission, course fees, and maintenance payments.
|Classes IX and X admission and tuition fee||Actual will be released in two installments of Rs. 5000 each, with a maximum cap of Rs. 10000 (Rupees ten thousand only).|
|Class XI and XII admission and tuition fee||Actual, up to a maximum of Rs. 12000 (Rupees just twelve thousand), would be distributed in two installments of Rs. 6000 each.|
Maulana Azad Scholarship Important Dates 2022
This minority scholarship is typically released each year in the month of July, with a September deadline. However, this year’s scholarship dates have been altered as a result of the pandemic. The crucial deadlines for applying for the scholarship in 2022 are shown below:
|Start Of Online Scholarship Application Registration||20th July 2022|
|Deadline For Submitting Online Scholarship Applications||30th September 2022|
Maulana Azad Scholarship Eligibility Criteria 2022
The Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship is only for female students from the six notified minority communities, which are Muslim, Christian, Sikh, Buddhist, Jain, and Parsi. The eligibility conditions are described in detail below.
- The grant is open to students in grades 9 through 12.
- Applicants must have received at least 50% or similar aggregate grades in their prior class.
- The candidate’s annual household income from all sources cannot exceed INR 2 lakh.
Documents Required to Apply for Maulana Azad Scholarship
Here is the list of all important and required documents which will be needed at the time of applying for the Maulana Azad Scholarship:
- competent authorities issued Income certificate
- School verification form of the candidate
- Bank account details of the candidate
- Valid ID proof of the candidate
- Marksheet photocopies of all the semesters of the candidate
- Caste Certificate of the candidate
- Research work of the candidate
- Physical/visually disabled certificate of the candidate
- Scholarship/current employment of the candidate
- Passport size photograph of the candidate
Steps To Apply for Maulana Azad Scholarship
To apply for the Maulana Azad Scholarship, simply follow the instructions outlined below: –
- Step 1: To begin, go to the Official Website of the Maulana Azad Scholarship Foundation at – https://www.maef.nic.in/.
- Step 2: On the homepage, select the “MAEF schemes” link in the left column of the page.
- Step 3: A new webpage containing all of the public schemes announced by the Maulana Azad Foundation will appear on your screen.
- Step 4: Select your preferred scheme by clicking on it.
- Step 5: Another webpage containing scheme instructions will display.
- Step 6: Please read all of the directions carefully then Click on the link “APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR THE YEAR 2020-2022.”
- Step 7: Your screen will display the Online Application Form.
- Step 8: Now Enter all the required information.
- Step 9: Upload the necessary documents.
- Step 10: Select the “Submit Application” option and in this way, your application will be submitted.
At the very last of the article all, we are suggesting to the candidates who genuinely need of Maulana Azad Scholarship 2022 that as soon as possible apply for it because the deadline is near and no application will be accepted by the foundation received after the deadline.
|Official Website||Click Here|