Khadi and Village Industries Commission Recruitment 2022- Last Date Soon, Apply Now
Khadi and Village Industries Commission Recruitment: Khadi and Village Industries Commission has invited applications in the prescribed format from dynamic Officers fulfilling the eligibility criteria for the post of Deputy Chief Executive Officer and Director on a Deputation basis.
Interested and eligible candidates are requested to submit their applications in the prescribed format (given below) to the below mentioned address. The last date for the submission of the application form is November 23.
Name of Post, Deputy Chief Executive Officer
- No. of Posts : 2 Posts
- Salary : Rs.37,400-67,000 with Grade pay of Rs.8,700/-
Name of Post, Director
- No. of Posts : 7 Posts
- Salary : Rs.15,600-39,100 with Grade pay of Rs.7,600/-
- Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology from a recognized University; or Chartered Accountant; or Masters degree in any subject from a recognised University; or Bachelors degree in Law from a recognised University; and
- 15 years experience in the relevant field for the post of Deputy Chief Executive Officer.
- 12 years experience in the relevant field for the post of Director.
- Interested candidates can check eligibility from the official notification available below.
- The maximum age limit shall not be exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
- Interested and eligible candidates can send their application in the prescribed format duly forwarded through the proper channel along with a copy of ACR/APAR of the last five years and Vigilance Clearance shall be sent to Director (Administration & HR) Khadi and Village Industries Commission, Gramodaya, 3, Irla Road, Vile Parle (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra 400 056.
- To facilitate processing, the organization may kindly send a soft copy of the application and documents by email to: [email protected].