JKSSB Sub inspector Admit Card Direct link to Download.
|JKSSB ADMIT CARDS|
JKSSB stands for Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board. It is an organization responsible for conducting recruitment exams and selecting candidates for various government jobs in the Indian union territory of Jammu and Kashmir. The organization is headquartered in Jammu and follows the rules and regulations set by the government of Jammu and Kashmir
JKSSB Sub inspector Admit Card is now available! Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board released the JKSSB Admit Card for the position of Sub Inspector.
City Intimation /Level-1 Admit Cards for the candidates whose examination(s) is/are scheduled from 05th to 6th December, 2022 and 07th to 19th December, 2022 shall be hosted on (JKSSB Sub inspector Admit Card) JKSSB’s official website http://www.jkssb.nic.in) w.e.f. 28th November, 2022 to 01st December, 2022 and 30th November, 2022 to 03rd December, 2022 respectively. This Admit Card is issued only to inform the candidates about the Exam City, Exam Date and Exam Time for the candidate.
To obtain the examination city slip/admit card, candidates must input their application number and date of birth. It is encouraged that candidates download their admit cards as soon as possible rather than waiting until the last minute.
- JKBOPEE New Provisional Selection Lists for Bsc Nursing/ B Pharma/ MBBS
- FCI Requirement 2022: Apply For 5000+ Manager & Assistant Grade Posts
- Kashmir University Urdu Language (AEC) Guess Paper 1st Semester Batch 2022 Kashmir Download Here
- JKBOSE Released Various important notifications
Stepwise procedure to download JKSSB E-Admit Card:
i. To download E-Admit Card, first visit the official website of JKSSB, i.e., http://www.jkssb.nic.in.
ii. On the homepage, there will be an option to download E-Admit Card.
iii. On that page, dick on the link/button – “LOGIN”.
iv. Enter log-in credentials, i.e., Username and Password.
v. Username will be your Application ID & Password will be your DOB in YYYYMMDD format.
vi. On successful completion of above step, your basic details will be shown, kindly verify the details, in case of any(JKSSB Sub inspector) mismatch, please contact helpdesk via call or email.
vii. Click on the ’View and Print E-Admit Card’ button.
viii. The JKSSB E-Admit Card will appear on the screen.
ix. Note: The E-Admit Cards will be issued in two Levels:
• Level-1 City Intimation:- This E-Admit card will be issued 07 days before the exam date to inform the exam city, exam date and exam time to the candidate.
• Level-2 Final E-Admit Card: – This Final E-Admit Card will be issued 03 days prior to the exam date, depicting the Exam Centre Name and Address.
. CANDIDATE MUST BRING THE PRINTED COPY OF THE LEVEL-2 E-ADMIT CARD ON THE DAY OF EXAMINATION.
x. Download and Print your JKSSB E-admit card