JKSSB Releases Important Notification Regarding Upcoming Exams
Provision of Compensatory Time and assistance of Scribe for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBDs) in the examinations to be conducted by Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB)
For the examinations conducted by the J&K Services Selection Board, a Person with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBDs), who are either blind or are permanently disabled from writing with their own hands, may choose to avail the facility of a Scribe and/or compensatory time of 20 minutes per hour of examination, on production of a Certificate from the competent Medical Board (Annexure-I), provided the posts for which the examination is being conducted are otherwise suitable for such categories of Persons with Disabilities.
- 1. The candidate shall have to arrange for his/her own scribe to avail the facility.
- 2. The person engaged as Scribe should not be a candidate for the same examination himself.
- 3. He shall not be a student of the same institution/centre where the test is being conducted and also not a relative of the candidate.
- 4. The Scribe shall be a student of a lower grade of education than the candidate.He shall also not possess more than the minimum qualification as required for the post for which the candidate is taking the examination.If subsequently it is found that the qualification of the Scribe is not as declared by the candidate, then the candidate shall forfeit his/her right to the post and claims relating thereto.
- 5. The scribe would need to produce a valid ID Proof in original at the time of examination.
- 6. If a candidate is detected as assisting another PwD candidate as scribe in this examination, the candidature of both the candidate shall be cancelled.
- 7. The candidates with benchmark disabilities opting for scribe shall be required to submit details of the Scribe at the time of examination as per proforma at Annexure-II.
- 8. No attendant other than the Scribe for eligible candidates shall be allowed inside the Examination Hall.
Note-I: For availing the facility of Scribe and/or compensatory time in terms of the conditions given above, a candidate should have filled the application form as PwD candidate, at the time of applying for the post and in addition shall have to submit following documents (whichever applicable) to the Observer on the day of the examination:
- 1. Application on plain paper
2. Person with Disability Certificate (Self-attested).
- 3. Certificate regarding physical limitation to write (Annexure-I).
- 4. Letter of Undertaking for Using Own Scribe (Annexure-II)
- 5. Admit Card/Roll Number and Contact Number.
- 6. Qualification certificate of Scribe (Self-attested).
- 7. Photocopy of the Scribe’s Photo-ID Proof signed by the candidate as well as the scribe.
Note-II: The candidature of such candidates shall remain provisional till the veracity of the relevant document/s is verified. Candidates shall be debarred from the examination in case of fraudulent claim of PwD sDOWNLOAD
Kashmir university important notification for BG Ist Semester batch 2022 (Regular) under (NEP 2020)