JKBOSE Class 11th Re-evaluation Forms Available on jkbose.nic.in, Apply Online.
JKBOSE Class 11th Re-evaluation Form’s are Available on Official Website of JKBOSE jkbose.nic.in. All Students Of Class 11th Can Submit Class 11th Re-evaluation Forms on jkbose.nic.in
|The Jammu and Kashmir Board of School Education|
|Formation||28 August 1975|
|Type||Board of School Education|
|Legal status||School Education Board|
|Headquarters||Jammu, Srinagar, J&K|
|Kashmiri, Urdu, English|
|Owner||Government of Jammu and Kashmir|
Candidates who are unhappy with their score can apply for rechecking on the official websites.
Steps to apply for Class 11th Re-evaluation
- Step 1: Visit Official JKBOSE Website https://jkbose.nic.in/
- Step 2: Click On Online Services
- Step 3: Click On Apply for Re-evaluation of Class 11th Bi-Annual 2021-22 Kashmir Division.
- Step 4: Enter Roll Number
- Step 5: Enter Registration Number
- Step 6: Enter Email (For receiving information)
- Step 7: Enter Mobile No
- Step 8: Enter Enter Characters As Shown In the Image
- Step 9: Click On Submit
- Step 10: Choose Subject
- Step 11: Pay Fee and Submit.
According to its official website, the purposes of the board are to:
- Secure that education should relate intimately to the development of potentialities of the youth, to the national needs and to the aspirations of the people
- Discover talent and nurture it;
- Promote equality of opportunity by providing necessary facilities;
- Help generally to raise the standard of living and productivity of the State and achieve closer and willing participation of the people in a democratic process ;
- Regulate, control and develop education in the State of Jammu and Kashmir up to the Higher Secondary level by providing varied courses with a view to equipping pupils for different occupations, for education in the universities and other cultural purposes and to examine candidates and to award certificates to successful candidates and doing all other things incidental thereto.
The Jammu and Kashmir Board of School Education (abbreviated as JK BOSE) is the main board of school education the in the Union Territory Jammu and Kashmir. and Union Territory of Ladakh. It is based in Jammu & Srinagar and is an autonomous body under the administration of the Government of Jammu and Kashmir. The board gives affiliation to more than 10200 schools across the state and employs 22856 teachers. The Jammu and Kashmir Board of School Education was established through a legislation under the Jammu and Kashmir State Board of School Education Act, 1975 with Agha Ashraf Ali as its first chairman.