J&K BoPEE Admission Notice for B.Ed. (Kashmir/Jammu) Session 2023
The Jammu & Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (BoPEE) invites online applications for admission to B.Ed. Courses-2023 at Institute of Advanced Studìes in Education (IASE), Srinagar/Govt. College of Education, Canal Road, Jammu/B.Ed. Special Education in Composite Regional Centre (CRC), Srinagar.
Online Applications are invited from the eligible and desirous candidates for
appearing in the Entrance Test for admission to B.Ed. Course in the Institute of Advanced Studies in Education (IASE) (formerly Govt. College of Education) M. A. Road, Srinagar, B.Ed. Jammu at Govt. College of Education, Canal Road, Jammu & B.Ed. Special Education at Composite Regional Centre (CRC), Bemina, Srinagar respectively for academic session 2023.
The selection of the candidates shall be governed by the J&K Board of Professional Entrance Examinations Act, 2002 and the Rules and Regulations there under; the Jammu and Kashmir Reservation Act, 2004 as amended vide J&K Re-organization Act, 2019 and the Rules there under as amended vide SRO-518 of 2019 dated 02-09-2019 and S.O. 127 of 2020 dated 20th April, 2020, read with S.O. 249 dated 23-07-2021 and S.O. 277 of 2021 dated 13-08-2021 subject to further amendments, if any, made by the competent authority, from time to time and guidelines as contained in the Electronic Information Brochure-2023.
GET PDF Here: Download PDF
1. Receipt of Online Application Forms: w.e.f. 10-03-2023.
2. Last date for filling up of the Online Application Forms: 31-03-2023.
3. Fee Rs. 1200 (Rupees one thousand and two hundred only) to be paid online through National Credit Card/Debit Card /Net Banking.
4. Please download e-Information Brochure from BOPEE website: www.jkbopee.gov.in
5. Helpdesk numbers: given in the Notification.
6. Date of Entrance Test (Tentatively): 30-04-2023
7. The candidates, in their own interest, are advised to go through the e-Information Brochure before filling up of Online Application Forms. Board shall not be responsible for any act of omission or commission in filling up of the Online Application Form by the candidate. It shall
be presumed that the candidate has gone through the information contained in the Information Brochure and has agreed to follow the conditions contained therein. No candidate can claim any alteration in conditions which have been incorporated in the Information Brochure and notified in advance. Any wrong information filled by the candidate during submission of Online Application Form shall be the sole responsibility of concerned candidate and Form is likely to be rejected.
8. The candidates are further advised to remain in touch with the BOPEE website www.jkbopee.gov.in. The Board does not undertake any responsibility for any delay caused in the publication of Notices/Notifications in the Print Media (newspapers) as delay, if any, in such publication(s) is not within the control of the Board, notwithstanding that the Board notifies the same on the official website and for publication simultaneously on the date of
issue of the said notifications/notices etc.
9. The entrance examination shall be conducted offline, if held by the BOPEE.
i) Candidates with at least 50% marks either in the Bachelor’s Degree and or in the Master’s Degree in Sciences/Social Sciences/Humanity, Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto, are eligible for admission to the programme & 5% relaxation for SC/ST/RBA/ALC/IB/PSP/OSC.
ii) Should be a Domicile of UT of J&K/UT of Ladakh.
iii) The candidates appearing/appeared in the qualifying examinations are also eligible to apply and appear in the Entrance Test but they have to upload/submit the qualifying examination certificate within the prescribed date to be notified separately. Further, such candidates must have to pass their qualifying examination as per the above eligibility on or before the issuance of Provisional Selection List, otherwise their candidature shall be deemed to be cancelled without any notice.