IUST Kashmir Job Recruitment 2023
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for walk-in-interview for the following positions purely on temporary/contractual basis
Interested candidates should report to the office of the Registrar, Islamic University of Science & Technology, Awantipora along with all relevant documents in original and a set of Xerox copies (self attested) for the interview on 09-02-2023 at 11.00 a.m. Candidates should report to the venue 30 minutes before the scheduled time for scrutiny of documents.
Read Also:Recruitment For Various Posts In Various Govt Schools
1. The applications should be accompanied by the detailed CV containing all the details / contributions by the applicant and latest No Objection Certificate / Vigilance Clearance Certificate.
2. Consolidated Salary per month : Last pay drawn minus pension.
3. Age : Not more than 62 years on the date of interview.
4. The appointment shall be purely contractual, initially for a period of six months and shall not confer any right whatsoever on the prospective appointee to claim continuation or otherwise.
5. No T’A/DA shall be paid for appearing in the interview.