Welcome to Students Stock, In this post we will give you Complete information about IGNOU: Poster Making and Slogan Writing Competition to celebrate Poshan Maah.
Poshan Abhiyaan a flag-ship programme, launched by Hon’ble Prime Minister on 8th March, 2018, focuses on improving the nutritional status of adolescent girls, pregnant women, lactating mothers and children from 0-6 years of age. The programme, through use of technology, convergence and community involvement strives to reduce the level of stunning, under-nutrition, anemia and low birth weight in children, as also focus on adolescent girls, pregnant women and lactating mothers, thus holistically addressing malnutrition. In order to strengthen the efforts made by the Government to address malnutrition and for involving masses, Poshan Maah (1st to 30th September) and Pakhwada (21st March to 4th April) are celebrated every year by the Ministry of Women and Child Development (MWCD).
|Type||Public Central University, India|
|Founder||Government of INDIA(GOI)|
|Students||Nearly 3 million|
To celebrate Poshan Maah, theme based activities are conducted across the country throughout the month of September. For this year’s Poshan Maah the following key themes relevant to nutrition have been announced by the Ministry of Women & Child Development:
(i) Mahila and Swasthya
(ii) Baccha and Shiksha- Poshan bhi Padhai Bhi
(iii) Traditional Foods for Women and Children in Tribal Areas
The Discipline of Nutritional Sciences is planning to organize a Poster Making and Slogan Writing Competition on the above themes suggested by the Ministry.
We invite learners of the Master of Science (Dietetics and Food Service Management) Programme to participate in this initiative and contribute in creating awareness on important nutrition themes/issues during the poshan maah.
The detailed guidelines for Poster Making Competition are given below:
1. Eligibility Criterion: This competition is open for all the students of MSc (DFSM) Programme (alumini and current). Each participant can send only one entry.
2. Medium: English or Hindi
3. The Poster should be on a white sheet of A2 size- 16.5″ x 23.4″. The topic of poster and theme should be clearly mentioned at the top.
4. Learners name, enrolment number and Regional Centre should be clearly mentioned on the right hand corner.
5. The poster should be original and relevant to the theme. 6. It can be either handmade or computer assisted.
7. Assessment will be based on both creativity and effective conveying of theme messages.
Thank you for visiting Students Stock, after reading this post “IGNOU: Poster Making and Slogan Writing Competition to celebrate Poshan Maah.” if you have any doubt or any question Feel Free to comment below, we will try to answer all the comments. We Hope You Enjoyed Reading This Post as Much As We Enjoyed Writing it For You. Share With Your Friends To Show Your Love.