IGNOU Scorecard/Mark-sheet 2022 Download Online Check Dispatch Status @ignou.ac.in
IGNOU Scorecard/Mark-sheet 2022 – Most students think that recruiters just ask for the degree certificate for the recruitment process. But there are several such students who also look out for the marksheet to check the marks of student in different subjects. This is why it is always said to keep your marksheet also in a proper way along with your degree certificates.
But have you recently discovered that you have lost your IGNOU Marksheet somewhere or it has somehow got damaged? Do not worry as IGNOU University offers you the option of applying for an IGNOU Scorecard/Mark-sheet 2022. But you have to follow the process and instructions carefully so that you can get the IGNOU Scorecard/Mark-sheet 2022 on time.
IGNOU Scorecard/Mark-sheet 2022
Here is the list of instructions that you have to take care of while you are trying to apply the IGNOU Marksheet.
When you apply for the IGNOU Scorecard/Mark-sheet 2022, the university will cover the marks of all the subjects and papers of the mentioned roll number. The statement of marks is usually sent to the respective RC Centre or institute of the student. But if the student wishes to get this statement of mark to his or her address, then the student has to enclose an envelope with his or her address along with a postage stamp.
YOU CAN ALSO READ:
The payment for the application fee has to be done only between the time period of 9:30 am to 3 pm.Apart from instructions, you also have to take care of the payment instructions that are mentioned in the below section.
How to Get IGNOU Scorecard/Mark-sheet 2022?
It is the common question that arises in the mind of every candidate that how to get the IGNOU Scorecard/Mark-sheet 2022 so here is the answer to it. 1st of all, we want you to confirm that there is no procedure that needs to be followed by the candidates and there is no need to submit any application form to IGNOU University to receive your marksheet. The process to get IGNOU Scorecard/Mark-sheet 2022 and Certificate is fully automatic so you will get your marksheet through India Post to your registered address.
IGNOU Scorecard/Mark-sheet 2022 Dispatch
We also want to clarify that the Marksheet may take up to 40 -45 days to get delivered to your particular address. The time duration may vary for each candidate so if your IGNOU Friend got the Marksheet and cerificates and you haven’t received them from IGNOU Head Office then you don’t need to panic about it. You can keep in touch with your nearest post office and confirm that is it delivered to them or not.
IGNOU Scorecard/Mark-sheet 2022 Dispatch process is beginning only after the declaration of complete IGNOU Result for the TEE so if your complete result is updated at the IGNOU website then be ready to receive your IGNOU Marksheet from IGNOU University.
IGNOU Scorecard/Mark-sheet 2022 Fees Payment
There are four different payment amounts among which the student has to select the right one for the IGNOU Marksheet application.
The students who are applying for the IGNOU Marksheet that is within 6 years from the date of examination have to pay a fee of Rs. 500/-.
But if the time IGNOU ration has crossed 6 years from the date of examination, the student has to make a fee payment of Rs. 1000/.
If you are applying from abroad and the time IGNOUration of your application is within 6 years from the date of examination, you have to make a payment of US $50.
But again, if the time duration between your application and the examination is more than 6 years and you are applying from abroad, you have to make a payment of US $100.
IGNOU Scorecard/Mark-sheet 2022 Application Form
The very first task that you need to do is to get the IGNOU Marksheet application form through which you can apply for it. You need to follow these eminent steps to download the application form from the official website of IGNOU University.
- Step – 1 – The very first step is to visit the official website of IGNOU University through the link http://IGNOU.ac.in.
- Step – 2 – Now on the homepage, you will find the option of Important Links, under which you will find the option of Services that you need to click open.
- Step – 3 – On the next page that opens, you have to click on the option of IGNOU Marksheet 2022.
- Step – 4 – A form link will appear next on which you have to click.
- Step – 5 – A form in PDF format will come up next that you have downloaded and a print of it.
This way you will have the application form for IGNOU Marksheet in your hands after which you can proceed with the next steps in the procedure.
How to Apply for IGNOU Scorecard/Mark-sheet 2022?
After you have downloaded the application form for the IGNOU Marksheet 2022, next comes the methods on how to actually apply for it. Follow these steps and you will be able to apply for the IGNOU Marksheet 2022 quite conveniently.
- Step – 1 – Fill up the application form that you have downloaded from the official website of IGNOU.
- Step – 2 – Make sure to get in touch with the principal or head of your institute or RC Centre to get the filled form verified.
- Step – 3 – The next step is to make the fee payment for the process. For this, you have to click on the link http://fee.IGNOU.ac.in/index.php/site/login.
- Step – 4 – Here you have to provide your email address that is registered with the university.
- Step – 5 – Next, you have to provide the captcha text after which you have to click on the Login option.
- Step – 6 – As you log in, you will have to make the fee payment by following the instructions and methods guided.
- Step – 7 – Take 2 printouts of the receipt of the payment that you have made.
- Step – 8 – Now, you have to carry the verified application form along with the 2 prints of the payment receipt to submit them manually either at Window No. 7 of South Campus or Window No, 10 of North Campus.
If your email address is not registered with the university yet, you have to follow the below steps.
- Step – 1 – On the same link http://fee.IGNOU.ac.in/index.php/site/login, you will have the option of Miscellaneous Fee just under the option of Login, on which you have to click.
- Step – 2 – A page will open up where you have to fill in all your details correctly.
- Step – 3 – After you have filled in all the blanks correctly, you have to click on the option Save.
After you have submitted the form and the payment receipts at the mentioned place, it should take around 15 days for the IGNOU Marksheet to arrive. The duplicate marksheet will arrive at your RC Centre or institute from where you can receive it at your convenience.
On the same page of fee payment, you will also find the option of Track Payment to check after you have completed the payment procedure on the site for the application.