IGNOU Re Registration Form 2022-2023 Status, Fees, Last Date, All Details Here
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has extended the July session IGNOU Re Registration Form 2022-2023 deadline until September 30. On May 20, the university began IGNOU 2022 re-registration for the July session. To be admitted for the following year or semester, Candidates who did not take the term-end exams or did not submit their assignments can still apply for IGNOU re-registration 2022 by visiting IGNOU University’s official website.
IGNOU Re Registration Form 2022-2023
IGNOU Re Registration Form 2022-2023 for the July 2022 semester has begun at the Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) as of May 20. Only those candidates who have already enrolled in any undergraduate or graduate courses at the university are eligible to re-register.
Candidates living abroad may also use the online application process to re-register for IGNOU 2022. Before starting the re-registration process, it is essential to thoroughly read the information guidelines.
IGNOU Re Registration Form 2022-2023 deadline has been extended till September 30, 2022. It is advised that candidates who have not yet re-registered do so before the deadline expires. Candidates whose applications are not received by the end of July will not be considered. For IGNOU re-registration in 2022, applicants with a gap of one or two years who want to continue their education may apply.
|Name of University||IGNOU Full Form Indira Gandhi National Open University|
|Session||IGNOU Re-Registration July 2022 Session|
|Mode of Re Registration||Online|
|IGNOU Re-Registration Starting Date||July 2022|
|IGNOU Re Registration Form Last Date||30 September 2022|
|IGNOU Re-Registration Fees||As Per Courses Available|
|IGNOU Re-Registration Form Link||onlinerr.ignou.ac.in|
|IGNOU Re-Registration Login||ignou.samarth.edu.in|
After 30 days of submitting the registration form, candidates can check the status of their IGNOU Re-Registration Form 2022-2023.
IGNOU Re-Registration 2022 Dates
|Re-registration starts||May 20, 2022 (Started)|
|Last date of Re-registration||September 30, 2022|
How to Fill IGNOU Re-Registration Form 2022-2023 Online?
Candidates should fill out the IGNOU re-registration form 2022 on the university’s official website by following the steps outlined below.
- Step 1: Visit the official IGNOU website at ignou.ac.in.
- Step 2: Go to the top menu’s register online button and select “Re-Registration.”
- Step 3: After reading all of the information, click the “Proceed for Re-Registration” button.
- Step 4: A login window will appear on the screen.
- Step 5: Fill out the captcha and enter your username and password.
- Step 6: Select the ‘login’ tab.
- Step 7: Continue by pressing the ‘Continue’ button.
- Step 8: Choose the IGNOU courses (elective/optional) from the subjects mentioned in the applied programme.
- Step 9: Now, save your choices by clicking the ‘next’ tab.
- Step 10: Check the details mentioned for verification and then confirm the details.
- Step 11: Candidates must now check the “self-declaration” box before pressing the “Next” button.
- Step 12: To pay the application fees, select the ‘Accept and Proceed Payment’ option.
- Step 13: IGNOU re-registration fees can be paid online using a credit card, debit card, UPI, Netbanking, or ATM card (PNB only).
- Step 14: After paying the fee, candidates should print a few copies of the fee receipt for future reference.
- Step 15: To access the ‘form preview’ option, click the ‘next’ button.
- Step 16: Make several copies of the application form for future use.
- Step 17: After successfully submitting the form, candidates will receive a confirmation message on their registered email address and mobile number.
- Step 18: Candidates who do not receive a confirmation message should contact university officials.
How to complete IGNOU Re-Registration Form 2022-2023 Offline?
The university also allows for the submission of the re-registration form via offline mode. See how to re-register for IGNOU in offline mode.
- Step 1: Navigate to the Downloads section of the official IGNOU website, www.ignou.ac.in.
- Step 2: Choose the re-registration form from the left-hand menu. All courses’ re-registration forms will appear on the screen.
- Step 3: Find your course and click the link to open the re-registration form. Download and save the form.
- Step 4: After downloading, print the form and fill in all of the required information, including your enrolment number, Regional Centre Code, Study Centre Code, name, address, Optional/Elective Courses selection, date, email ID, and mobile number.
- Step 5: Fill in these details, attach a passport-sized photograph, and sign in the space provided.
- Step 6: Submit the completed application form and the required fee to the Regional Director of your Regional Centre.
- Step 7: To pay the fee, make a draught in the name of IGNOU, payable in the city of the Regional Centre.
- Step 8: Keep a copy of the application form and the demand draught on file for future reference.
IGNOU Re-registration Form Status 2022-23
In order to ensure successful submission, the university will give the candidates the option to monitor the status of the IGNOU re-registration form 2022. After the re-registration is complete, a confirmation email will be issued to their registered email address and mobile number. After 30 days following the submission of the online application, candidates who were successfully registered can also check the status of their re-registration.
Students are recommended to get in touch with the university’s representatives right once, as well as the appropriate regional centre, if they discover any type of discrepancy in their IGNOU Re-Registration Form 2022-2023.
It is advised that students double-check all the information provided on the IGNOU Re-Registration Form 2022-2023 during the application and verification processes. Within the allotted time, the discrepancy must be reported to IGNOU officials.bb
|Official Website||Click Here|