HDFC Bank Scholarship 2022-23: Last Date, Eligibility, Apply Online [Direct Link]
This Post Is about HDFC Bank Scholarship 2022-23: All Details of HDFC Bank Scholarship 2022-23 Like Eligibility, Rewards, Application Process, Important Dates are Discussed in This Post. Share HDFC Bank Scholarship 2022-23 With Your Friend so They Can Also Apply For This Scholarship.
HDFC Bank Scholarship 2022-23: Badhte Kadam Scholarship 2022-23
The HDFC Badhte Kadam Scholarship aims to provide financial assistance to help high-performing students from underprivileged backgrounds to continue and complete their education.
HDFC Bank Scholarship 2022-23 Documents Required
- Passport size photograph
- Marksheet of previous education qualification
- A government-issued identity proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter ID/Driving License/PAN Card)
- Current year admission proof (Fee Receipt/Admission Letter/Institution ID Card/Bonafide Certificate)
- Applicant Bank Passbook/Cancelled Cheque (Information will also be captured in the application form)
- Income Proof (any of the three proofs given below)
- Income Proof issued by Gram Panchayat/Ward Counsellor/Sarpanch.
- Income Proof issued by SDM/DM/CO/Tehsildar
- Proof of family/personal crisis (if applicable)
HDFC Bank Scholarship 2022-23 Badhte Kadam Scholarship 2022-23 – Eligibility:
- Indian students who are currently studying in Class 11 to undergraduate (general and professional).
- Students with disabilities studying in Class 11-12, pursuing undergraduate courses, diploma/ITI, and vocational courses.
- Candidates preparing for competitive examinations such as NEET, JEE, CLAT, and NIFT at a recognised coaching institution.
- Must have obtained at least 60% marks (80% for coaching students) in the previous class or board exams (Note: There is no minimum marks required for Students with Disabilities).
- Annual family income of the applicants should be below INR 6,00,000 (for Students with Disabilities, it should be below INR 8,00,000), from all sources.
- Special consideration will be given to girl students and students who are going through any kind of crisis (lost a parent/both parents, terminal illness in family, etc.).
HDFC Bank Scholarship 2022-23 Prize and rewards:
Up to INR 1,00,000
HDFC Bank Scholarship 2022-23 Last date to apply:
HDFC Bank Scholarship 2022-23 Application mode:
Online applications only.
HDFC Bank Scholarship 2022-23 How can you apply?
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- Login to Buddy4Study with your registered ID and land onto the ‘Application Form Page’.
- If not registered – Register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile number/Gmail account.
- You will now be redirected to the ‘HDFC Badhte Kadam Scholarship 2022-23’ application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill in the required details in the online application form.
- Upload relevant documents.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
- If all the details filled in the application are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
Apply Online – Click Here
|Apply Online||Click Here|