FCI Requirement 2022: Apply For 5000+ Manager & Assistant Grade Posts
FCI Admit Card 2022: The Food Corporation of India accepting online application forms for the 5043 vacancies for Assistant Grade 3 posts till 5th October 2022. While the application process for the 113 vacancies of Manager posts got over on 26th September 2022. The FCI authorities will issue the admit cards for the recruitment exams online on their official website, once they are done processing all the applications. Through this post, you will learn the process of downloading the admit card for the upcoming FCI exams. We will update the direct link to download the hall ticket once they are out.
FCI Recruitment 2022 Notification
Food Corporation of India (FCI) has released the FCI recruitment 2022 notification PDF for 5043 Assistant & 113 Manager posts on fci.gov.in to be filled for FY 2022-23. Detailed advertisements for the proposed vacancies have been released on the official website with complete details regarding vacancies, eligibility, selection process, application form, etc. The candidates waiting for FCI Recruitment 2022 for Manager posts can check the complete details from the direct FCI Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF linked below.
FCI Recruitment 2022- Overview
|FCI Recruitment 2022|
|Organization||Food Corporation of India|
|Category||Category 2, 3 and 4|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Online Registration||Category 2- 27th August to 26th September 2022Category 3- 6th September to 05th October 2022|
|Selection Process||Online Test & Interview|
|Salary||Category 2- Rs. 50,000- 1,80,000/Category 3- Rs. 28200-Rs. 103400|
FCI Recruitment 2022- Important Dates
The important dates for FCI Recruitment 2022 exam have been tabulated below as soon as announced officially.
Important Dates for FCI Recruitment 2022
|Events||FCI Category 2 Dates||FCI Category 3 Dates|
|FCI Notification Release Date||24th August 2022||02nd September 2022|
|FCI Apply Online 2022 Start Date||27th August 2022||06th September 2022|
|Last Date To Apply Online||26th September 2022 (4 pm)||05th October 2022 (4 pm)|
|Last date for submission of application fee||26th September 2022 (4 pm)||05th October 2022 (4 pm)|
|Availability of FCI Admit Card||10 days prior to exam date||10 days prior to exam date|
|FCI Exam Dates||December 2022 (tentatively)||January 2023 (tentatively)|
How to download FCI Exam Admit Card 2022?
The hall ticket for the various vacancies in the Food Corporation of India is about to be released soon. Only the candidates who have registered for the recruitment exams can download the exam ticket by providing their credentials on the recruitment portal of the FCI.
- Open a web browser of your choice and in a new tab open the website of Food Corporation of India by typing the URL, ‘https://fci.gov.in/’ in the address bar.
- Now, scroll down towards the end of the page and in the bottom panel, you will find a link to Current Recruitments.
- After clicking on this link you will be redirected to the Recruitment Portal of FCI.
- Choose the Recruitment Exam category you have applied for under the Current Recruitment archive.
- You will find the link to download the call letter under the list that will now appear on the screen. Click on the ‘Click here’ button beside the call letter label.
- You will be redirected to the IBPS database where you have to provide your credentials to login inside the database.
- Your admit card will be waiting for you, click on the download button and get it printed in due time.
List of requirements for the day of the FCI Exam
- Call letter/ Admit card
- Govt. Approved Photo Id card: PAN/ Passport/ DL/ Voter id/ Aadhar/ Student id/ Employee ID/ Bar Council id card/ Equivalent
- A photocopy of the id proof.
- Passport size photograph
Note: Candidates need not bring any pen for the exam, all the stationery items will be provided by FCI.
FCI Recruitment 2022 Exam Pattern
- In Phase-I, the test will be Objective type (Multiple Choice Questions).
- Each question will carry an equal 1 (one) mark.
- For each wrong answer, there will be a negative marking of one-fourth (1/4) of the mark assigned to that question.
- If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate; there will be no negative marking for that question.
- The marks obtained in Phase-I will NOT be reckoned in the final merit ranking
|FCI Recruitment 2022 Phase 1 Exam Pattern|
|Section||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Time Duration|
|English Language||25||25||15 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||25||25||15 minutes|
|Numerical Aptitude||25||25||15 minutes|
|General Studies||25||25||15 minutes|
Note- General Studies* comprising of Indian History, Indian Economy, Geography & General Science up to Class 8th level -20 questions Current Affairs -5 questions
FCI Recruitment 2022 Syllabus
To secure good marks in the online examination, the candidates must be aware of the detailed FCI Syllabus for each subject included in the exam pattern. The phase 1 online exam consists of 4 subjects- English Language, Reasoning Ability, Numerical Aptitude, and General Studies