CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2022: Benefits, Eligibility, Apply Online @cbse.gov.in.
This Post Is About CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2022, Check All Details About CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2022 Like Scholarship Amount, Eligibility, Online Application Procedure, Benefits & Features.
If You Find This Post Valuable, Share This Post With Your Friend, So That More n More Can Take Advantage of CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2022. For More Scholarship Like This Join Our WhatsApp Group
CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2022: Registration process for Class 10 begins, know eligibility Online applications have been invited from the eligible candidates for the Single Girl Child Scholarship 2022 and Single Girl Child Scholarship 2021 (Renewal 2022), said the Board.
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) began the registration process for CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2022 on Friday.
Online applications have been invited from the eligible candidates for the Single Girl Child Scholarship 2022 and Single Girl Child Scholarship 2021 (Renewal 2022), said the Board.
- Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship 2022: Apply Online
- Jio Scholarship 2022-23, Apply Online
- Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship 2022: Apply Online @scholarships.gov.in
Class 10 students, who want to apply for the scholarship, can apply for the same online by visiting the official site of CBSE- cbse.gov.in.The deadline to submit applications for the CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2022, is November 14. Respective schools will verify the applications between October 21 and November 21, 2022.
CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- – The Single Girl Child passed class X from the School affiliated with CBSE and pursuing her education at class XI and XII in CBSE affiliated schools.
- – The girl students who are the only child of their parents and who have scored 60% or more marks (in first five subjects) in class X are eligible for the award of scholarship.
- – Monthly tuition fee should not exceed Rs 1 500 pm in Class X and 10% enhancement for Class XI & XII.
- – The Scholarship awarded shall be renewed for a period of one year i.e. successful completion of class XI and student have scored 50% or more marks in Class XI and promoted to class XII.
- – The scholarship shall be awarded to Indian Nationals only.
- – NRI applicants of the Board are also eligible for the award. The tuition fee for the NRIs has been decided maximum of Rs 6000 per month.
- – A Scholar, under the scheme, while availing scholarship can also enjoy other concession(s) given by the school in which she is studying.
Online Applications Starts for CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2022
In the latest announcement made by the Central Board of Secondary Education, the online application submission for the CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship has been started on 27th December 2021. The announcement was made by the CBSE through an official notification published on its official website. Applicants can now register for the scholarship program before 17th January 2022 in order to apply for the scholarship. Under this scholarship program, monetary benefits of rupees 500 per month are provided to the school students leading to an ultimately 6000 rupees per annum. Applicants can now visit the official website to apply for the scholarship program before the last date.
Objective Of CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2022
As we all know there are economically weaker section people who due to their weak financial condition are not able to continue the studies of their girl child. And this results in the drop out of the girl education. By keeping this situation in mind CBSE has launched a new scheme known as CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2022. Under this scheme, financial assistance will be provided to the single girl child of their parents to continue their higher studies. With the help of the scholarship, students will be able to achieve their dream goals without thinking about any financial hurdles.
Schedule Of CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2022
|Scholarship Announcement||27th December 2021|
|Start Date to Apply||27th December 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||17th January 2022|
|Verification of Application by School Start Date||31st December 2021|
|Verification of Application by School End Date||25th January 2022|
|List of Shortlisted Candidates||Update Soon|
|Interview Process||Update Soon|
|Shoplifting Candidate for the Final Procedure||Update Soon|
|Final Result Announced||Update Soon|
|Distribution of Scholarship||Update Soon|
CBSE Merit Scholarship for Single Girl Child Amount
|Class||Scholarship Per Month||Total Amount|
|Class 11th||Rs. 500 per month||Rs. 6,000 per annum|
|Class 12th||Rs. 500 per month||Rs. 6,000 per annum|
Selection Procedure CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2022
The selection procedure to avail the benefit under CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship is given below
- First of all your registration form will be sent to the official authority
- The authorities will go through your application carefully
- After that, the amount will be distributed to the selected candidates
- The distributed amount is based on the marks that are achieved in the last examination and according to the financial need of the student
Renewal Of Application Under CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2022
- The scholarship will be renewed for the next year on the basis of receipt of the renewal
- Students who are not promoted to the next class would forfeit the scholarship.
- This scholarship will be renewed for only one year.
- The new one in case of changing of the subject before the completion of the before subject will be done on the basis of good conduct and regularity
- If the scholarship is once got canceled cannot be renewed under any is of the circumstances
- Good conduct and regularity in attendance cause the renewal of the scholarship
Benefits & Features Of CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2022
- This scholarship has been launched by the Central Board of Secondary Education.
- The name of this scheme is CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship
- Scholarship under this scheme is only given to those who are the single girl child of their parents.
- The main aim of this scholarship is to promote higher education among girls students.
- The main benefits of launching this scheme are to reduce the social inequality between girls and the boys
- Girls can pursue higher education without thinking about any financial hurdles.
- All the girl students will be able to stand on their feet.
- Poverty will not be able to stop them from pursuing the higher education
- CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship will be given to those who have passed their examination with 60% of marks in the last examination.
- This scholarship will encourage women towards higher education
- It also brings empowerment into the lives of young ladies.
CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- The girl child should only be the single child of her parent to apply under this scheme.
- This scholarship will be given to the girls who have applied for class 10th or 12th examination
- Only Indian National Students can avail the benefit under this scheme
- the girl student who has scored 60% of marks in CBSE 10th examination and 12th examination will be granted with the tuition fees Rs. 1500 per month during the academic year
- The increment in the tuition fees will not exceed 10% of the tuition fees in the next two years
- NRI applicant is eligible for the scholarship under this scheme
- The NRI girl student will get Rs. 6000 per month
CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2022 Important Documents
- Aadhar card
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
- Bank account details
- Proof of admission
- Passport size photograph
- Students identity card
- An affidavit on Rs. 50 stamp paper from parents attested by first class magistrate/ Gazette Officers.