Amit Shah Adressed a Rally in Rajouri : 20 important Points
Shah arrived on a three-day tour of Jammu on Monday. He was received by Jammu and Kashmir Lieutenant Governor (LG) Manoj Sinha and Union Minister Jitendra Singh. Addressing a rally in Rajouri, Shah made the much-awaited announcement of the Scheduled Tribe (ST) status to Paharis. He further added that the administrative work to implement the reservation is underway in New Delhi.
Union Home Minister Amit Shah on today announced that the Gujjar, Bakerwal and Pahari communities in Jammu and Kashmir will get reservation benefits in accordance with the recommendations of the Justice Sharma Commission which examined the issue of quota.
Addressing a rally here, Shah also said there will be no decline in ST quota of Gujjars and Bakerwals and Paharis and everyone will get their share.
What Amit Shah said in the public meeting-
- Addressing a gathering in Jammu, Amit Shah said after the abrogation of Article 370, people in J&K got benefits from various government schemes. “Democracy is strengthened when people welcome change. It’s important to identify the 3 families of J&K which nurtured separatism instead of development,” he added.
- Three families had left no stone unturned in committing corruption in Jammu and Kashmir.
- After forming the government in 2014, PM Modi first conducted panchayat elections in Jammu and Kashmir.
- Earlier only three families had it, today 30 thousand have come under the rule of Jammu and Kashmir.
- Today PM Modi is bearing the full cost of health up to five lakhs to 27 lakh families of the entire Jammu and Kashmir.
- The Prime Minister gave an important decision on 5 August 2019, uprooting Article 370 and 35A from Jammu and Kashmir.
- If Article 370 and 35A are not removed, then there would be no tribal reservation in Jammu and Kashmir.
- By removing Article 370, backward, dalit, tribal, Pahari got their right.
- Safai Karamcharis had no authority. Now they have got their due.
- There was no SC / ST Atrocity Act here, which has been found now.
- Women also got their rights.
- The delimitation that happened earlier was for the benefit of only three families, but this time the delimitation was done for the general public.
- For years, there was a toll tax booth in Lakhanpur, which has now been removed. By eliminating it, the work has been done to control inflation.
- Earlier there used to be incidents of stone pelting. Now laptops have been given by taking stones from the hands of the youth.
- They used to say that if Article 370 is removed, rivers of blood will flow, but today’s public meeting is a befitting reply to them.
- In the last 75 years, industrial investment of 15 thousand crores has come, whereas in three years an investment of 56 thousand crores has come.
- Justice GD Sharma has been commissioned.
- It has been recommended to give reservation to Pahari, Gujjar and Bakarwal. Prime Minister Modi is of the mind that after completing the administrative work, this recommendation should be implemented as soon as possible.
- Gujjars, Bakarwals and Pahari will get reservation.
- Some people do not want peace to prevail in the region. He started provoking the Gujjar-Bakarwals that their share would be reduced with the arrival of the Pahari community. He said, ‘I say, the Pahari will also come and the share of Gujjar-Bakarwal will not be reduced.’